Friday, December 18, 2009

How do i determine if fish oil is high quality?

i have fish oil but i dont know if it is ';good quality';.


how do i find out? if is true that good quality fish oil doesn't leave an after taste?How do i determine if fish oil is high quality?
That term ';pharmaceutical quality'; doesn't mean bupkis for one thing....there are some great, and very reasonably price fish oil products out there....and yes, they all leave an after taste to some degree - some people are more sensitive to it - and some companies do a better job of covering it with lemon oil.





Take a look at the side of the bottle at the itty bitty print...


If it has less than 180 mgs of EPA and 120mgs of DHA (per 1,000 mg fish oil capsule), don't waste your time with it. (though I prefer the liquids)How do i determine if fish oil is high quality?
My nutritionist told me that there is only one fish oil out there that is actually worth taking, and it costs around $200 a month. Everything else is a waste of money. I can't remember what it was called, but if yours is not that expensive, then switch to Flax Seed Oil. It is so good for you and I have seen amazing changes since taking it. I used to have very dry skin and tried EVERYTHING to make it better. After two weeks of taking the flax oil I now only apply cream every few days. A huge transformation. Give it a try! I recommend buying Spectrum. I will include a link for you. I use the pill form, but have heard that the liquid is great too...possibly even better for you.


Hope this helps!
If you take capsules, break one. If it smell like fish, the fat is going rancid (trimethylamine).





I personally like flax seed oil. extremely high in Omega 3. With no possibility of fishy after taste.





I buy in capsule and buy cold pressed refrigerated.
i believe all fish oil leaves an aftertaste which you can avoid by drinking it with something sweet
You don't. My husband was taking fish oil, but now takes krill instead. Look into it, more benficial and safer- no mercury!
  • facial oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment