Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any oun here taking Evening Primrose oil for enhancing your fertile CM quality or Flaxseed oil??

I heard that taking EPO starting from the first day of your period till the ovulation day, then switch to using Flaxseed oil during your luteal phase will help increase the quality of your CM. What do you think? Please share your experience. Any brand or website to get the good ones?? Thank you very much.Any oun here taking Evening Primrose oil for enhancing your fertile CM quality or Flaxseed oil??
I have been using EPO for the last 2 cycles from CD1 until ovulation. From what I've been able to gather it is helping the quanity and quality of CM. Not sure what brand I'm using, just got it at my local health food store. I haven't used the Flaxseed oil in the lutuel phase though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment