Monday, April 26, 2010

How often should I oil my hair (scalp & hair) to improve strength, quality, condition, and hair growth?

I oil my scalp either everyday or every other day. Mine is dry so that is why I do this. You really just have to use your judgment on this, if your scalp is oily then obviously you will not have to oil it as much as I do. As far as your hair goes, you should be using a daily moisturizer and not oil to moisturize it. Oil does not moisturize the hair it can only seal the moisture in or out. Some daily moisturizers you might want to try are Elasta QP's Mango Butter, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream, or Wave Nouveau's hair lotion. Use coconut, carrot, olive, or avocado oil to lock in this moisture after you have added the leave in to your hair. I have been doing this for 3 months now and my hair has grown from ear length to neck length. I will be shoulder length by September or October. I hope this helps.How often should I oil my hair (scalp %26amp; hair) to improve strength, quality, condition, and hair growth?
2x a week maximum. If you do it to much you'll end up with very damaged hair. Good luck.How often should I oil my hair (scalp %26amp; hair) to improve strength, quality, condition, and hair growth?
Every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment