Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi, what's the best place to buy quality car parts and accesories like spark plugs, motor oil at a reasonable?

price in the uk. I only know of Halfords. Online shop suggestions are also welcome. tnxHi, what's the best place to buy quality car parts and accesories like spark plugs, motor oil at a reasonable?
You need to know EXACTLY what you are looking for. In the USA, we have many auto part chains. Many sell junk parts for cheap. I insist on certain brand names in oil, filters, plugs, and other wear items. If they don;t carry what I want, I don't buy it!! I would only use Mobil One or ELF oil in anything, anyways. Nippondenso Twin TIp plugs for best power and emissions. Bosch platinum and Fusion are OK, too.Hi, what's the best place to buy quality car parts and accesories like spark plugs, motor oil at a reasonable?
Definitely some great options here...





http://www.lg-search.com/Parts-Accessori鈥?/a>








Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment