Monday, April 26, 2010

I am looking for a pure salmon oil for my dogs. Is Alaskan Salmon Oil the best quality? ?

We've tried them all, I think, The best quality (and least fishy smell) that we found is from Alaskan Dog Treats, They actually extract the oil at sea, which is probably why it is so fresh. They also have some wonderful dog treats that are very high in Omega Fatty Acids and antioxidants. The name on the packaging is Alaskan ';Bear'; Treats for Dogs, but don't let that fool you. I think that's the name of their dog on the label. Our lab loves them.





You can find them at http://www.alaskandogtreats.comI am looking for a pure salmon oil for my dogs. Is Alaskan Salmon Oil the best quality? ?
Bravo Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. This is the product I use it's just salmon oil no fillers. They have a number you can call it's 1-866-922-9222 or you can check them out at www.bravorawdiet.com I am looking for a pure salmon oil for my dogs. Is Alaskan Salmon Oil the best quality? ?
I use Kronch salmon oil from Denmark. It's pressed from Norwegian salmon, all natural and comes in a pump.
You could just feed raw fish a few times a week.


www.rawfed.com/myths


www.bigdogsporch.com
Yes it is but oil is mostly fat and will give your dogs hardening of the arteries which leads to a shorter life.

No comments:

Post a Comment