Monday, April 26, 2010

I need an excellent quality, light, oil-free lotion... OR a light gel moisturizer?

Other than Neutrogena (tried it %26amp; didn't like it).


Thanks!I need an excellent quality, light, oil-free lotion... OR a light gel moisturizer?
i like johnson %26amp; johnson Clean and Clear... they have a good oil free one..... u can also try clinique (the yellow one) lotion... :) good luck!I need an excellent quality, light, oil-free lotion... OR a light gel moisturizer?
Clinique moisture the gel not the lotion. excellent!
I just made the switch to Mary Kay Time Wise moisturizer for combo/oily skin and I love it! And I never thought I would say that about Mary Kay!!
Try Gold Bond lotion. It's the best that I've found.
Try using Oil of Olay products for your skin type.
ANEW ALTERNATIVE Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day
Humph. I would've told you to try Neutrogena, but that didn't even work for me, so I guess then its normal if it didn't work for you.





I would say...go to a place like Bath %26amp; Body Works and ask up front at the desk for an oil-free lotion that is a good quality. Hope that helps!!!





~Maddy
CLINIQUE IS THE BEST. I have oily skin so I shouldn't even be wearing moisturizer-but the 3 step skin care regime calls for it, so I tried it, wonderful!
clinique moisture surge extra. it's completely light and oil-free, you can't feel it at all! it's actually meant for quick touch-ups throughout the day when you're feeling a bit dry, so you can buy it for $19 in a spray bottle, or in a jar, which is a bit of a thicker formula, for $30. i swear by this stuff!








next time you're at macy's or nordstrom, go to the clinique counter and say a friend recommended it, but you want to try it for a few days before you buy it. they'll give you a little take-home sample that will last you a good week or two. try it! i promise you'll love it :]





take care!
try claritan clear or curel. i tryed em they are good!
Try Origins Matte Scientist-
Clinique oil free GEL (the yellow lotion now comes in gel form). I tried everything (including Neutrogena - hated it, too heavy) when they quit making my favorite Biore moisturizer. I love this stuff!!! I'll never use anything else.
check out my web site http://www.youravon.com/sbarsuglia avon has I use skin so soft lotion its light and my skin feels soft there lotts more check it out
Oil Of Olay for combination skin is oil free and has an SPF. I have used it every day for years. love it!
Neutrogena Oil-Free Formula Spf-15 Lotion
try H20+ brand... they have this light oil free hydrating treatment.. buh its a moisturizer.. its call face oasis hydrating treatment..


its reallie light.. so u won't have the greasy icky feeling and it hydrates your skin.. your skin will be glowing.. its good stuff.. its a little pricey.. but it lasts forever %26lt;3


you can purchase it online at: https://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/catalog.aspx?Promo=GOOGLE%26amp;CampaignID=h2o+plus%26amp;gclid=CPL7gdzx7IcCFUAbGgod9Ueqig
hmm...Neutrogena didn't do too good for me either...now I use velocity from MaryKay. You can also get velocity in cleanser and sparkling body lotion. The Velocity face lotion is also great to put on after you go swimming or take a shower because it uses the water to help hydrate your skin, but it doesn't make it oily!

No comments:

Post a Comment