Monday, April 26, 2010

Would you like to tell me if the extra virgin olive oil of TESCO'S own brand is a high quality one?

and where is its original produced site?Would you like to tell me if the extra virgin olive oil of TESCO'S own brand is a high quality one?
If you shop at Tescos then I can recommend the unfiltered organic EVOO. It is Italian and ( for the price ) is very good.Would you like to tell me if the extra virgin olive oil of TESCO'S own brand is a high quality one?
Yes it is very good I use it all the time.. Their extra virgin oil is good as well
It's probably a mix from several countries, wherever it's cheaper for them to buy in bulk.


South America also produces reasonably good olive oil, and cheap compared to the Mediterranean one.


But why on earth would you want to buy from Tesco?
  • facial oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment