Monday, April 26, 2010

What's an affordable, good quality shampoo with TEA TREE OIL?

I'm sampling the Arbonne shampoo with tea tree in it, but am put off by the $28 price tag which will soon increase toward the end of the month. For all you Arbonne reps, don't get offended, I just can't afford it. Please recommend a good shampoo with high quality ingredients and tea tree oil near the top of the list.What's an affordable, good quality shampoo with TEA TREE OIL?
One of my favorites is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, available at salons and beauty supply stores (where I'm from). I'm not sure about the ingredient list, but it works very well. They have several hair care tea tree products in various sizes. I don't think I've ever paid over $20 for them, though. Probably between $12 and $16. Hope this helps.What's an affordable, good quality shampoo with TEA TREE OIL?
Yeah my friend buys the 20 dollar bottle from the salon and it's only 2 ounces! I bought the V05 tea therapy at the dollar store and it has tea extracts. It's only a dollar, you can't beat that! It made my hair smell AND FEEL great!
JASON Tea Tree Oil shampoo....its all natural, really good for you and doesn't cost very much. You can find it in the health food dept at a grocery store or health food store.
Definitely V05 tea therapy
I have tried all the ones mentioned here and by far the one form Arbonne is my favorite. The ingredients are botanically based, no mineral oil and vega.


I don't mind paying the money, besides you can always get them at a 35% discount.
Body Shop!!!! They have cheep great products for, hair and face that are tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment