Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there anybody who knows about lubron oils? is it a good quality engine oil?

my answer is try to check on this site it's help you


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=lubron%鈥?/a>Is there anybody who knows about lubron oils? is it a good quality engine oil?
Mobil One and ELF are time tested and proven AND recommended. I know nothing of Lubron, but you must read ALL the labeling on the container!! Oils today are manufacturer specific. There is no one ';right'; oil. The label will tell you which products the oil was designed to satisfy. I'm talking about ILSAC, ASEA, and API ratings. If Lubron lists your specific car on the label, try it, and then e-mail me back with what happens. In the mean time, I will stick with Mobil One!!!
  • facial oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment